www.nationalfuelsaver.com

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 14:42:03 EDT

  Has anyone ever tried this thing? I know other "fuel savers" have been
discussed before and all seem to be a big joke. This one seems to have a
lot more evidence supporting the claims.
  My dad decided to give it a shot. He puts a lot of miles on his truck.
The unit cost him $99. He recieved it Friday and installed it over the
weekend on his 97 Dakota 4x4 V6 auto. I'll let everyone know if this thing
really works or not after it has been put to use for a while.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/