Re: www.nationalfuelsaver.com

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 17:22:10 EDT

Bill,
  From what little I read of the instructions, the kit will last 30,000
miles. You get one main tank (plastic bottle) that you connect to a vaccuum
line on your engine. This bottle contains about 2 or 3 cups of a blue
solution. The kit also comes with 5 smaller bottles. You have to add one
of these bottles to the blue solution every 6000 miles. The smaller bottle
supposedly contain the platinum mixture. Nothing is added to the gas tank.
--Aaron--
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/