Re: www.nationalfuelsaver.com

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 11:28:27 EDT

  I couldn't find any warning flags on the BBB website:

http://www.bosbbb.org/reports/reliability_report.asp?FirmId=0000003711

I'm going to give these guys a chance until I see for myself that the
product doesn't work. And if the product doesn't work, and they refund the
purchase price, they would still be an ok company in my book. Not all
products work the same on every vehicle.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/