Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cat question?

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 22:41:44 EDT

Thanks Mark,

That's a good idea... my brother in law is who checks my truck, but in case his boss is in for the day, that would help. People here and on Dodge Dakotas.com have mentioned the exhaust being louder, which to a certain extent, I was planning on. How was your truck affected? MPG? Low end power?

Thanks to everyone who's helping me out on this one...

Mike S.
www.geocities.com/geek_farm