Re: RE: Questions about tire size

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 14:25:18 EDT

I think I am going to stick with 33's, unless I can find a reasonably
priced suspension lift;-)

Checked out Kevin's site, and think his truck looks good. I do have one
question, though. Are those down-riggers on the front of Kevin's truck? Ha
Ha Ha

Brian S. Mingle
1998 Dakota Sport Club Cab 4X4
5.2 Magnum V8