Re: Re: Welding exhaust WAS Cat question?

From: John (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 17:23:34 EDT

Very Carefully!!!!!!!!!!! Actually the good shops do drop the exhaust down
to weld the top, some of the others just leave the top go- hoping you won't
notice.( I actually had a shop do that to me!) Some just do a real sloppy
job on top, hoping whatever they did sealed it.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L 5spd>>