Re: Best temporary metal protection?

From: Dakatack (dakatack@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 01:57:36 EDT

Jon

I'm currently building front and rear bumper/brush guards for my dak. The
front is 75% complete, painted and on the Dak. When the final tube is
welded, in place it will be taken off, stripped and powder coated. However,
the line-x is an interesting thought.

I was planning on going with white, does line-x come in white?

Patrick