Pace Edwards rolltop tonneau 4 sale

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 19:11:27 EDT

I'm looking to sell my Pace Edwards rolltop cover. Fits 2000+ quad cab.
It's like new and has been on the truck less than a year. Works great, just
doesn't serve my purposes. It also has a lock with stainless steel "flip
cover". If you add a pop-lock or Pace Edward's powergate tailgate lock it's
like having a big, rolltop trunk. ;o)

$400 or best offer ... prefer to sell to someone close to Michigan (I'll
deliver) cuz it'd be a pain in the butt to ship. Heckuva deal cuz they don't
give these things away! :o)~