Re: Flowmasters

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 17:54:00 EDT

I have a V6 also and chose the 50 series. It has a nice deep
tone...especially for a 6er and isn't too loud. The 40 series I believe is
the loudest they offer

On the flowmaster website they compare the sound level to stock for each
model and the comparisons seem accurate...ya might wanna check it out to get
a better idea