Gen II body work

From: Jason Mooberry (spam@milketoast.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 20:42:02 EDT

My '94 is starting to rust pretty bad in the front quarters under the
headlight assembly and on the inside bottom of the doors. Last summer I
sanded all the rust off, coated with a rust inhibitor, and primed... but
that only slowed the advance, unfortunately. Also, the paint is starting to
flake here and there on the same panels. So anyway, to get to the
question.... what's the recommended course of action? I've never done much
body work. I was thinking I'd just get replacement panels and have them
painted to match. But I don't have a clue what to do about the doors, as
it's not as easy to buy a pair of doors to do the same. Thanks for any
help.

Jason Mooberry
^lifted^ '94 V6 SLT 4x4 5spd