Re: Ram QC 2500-V-10 runs down and outruns CORVETTE

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 04:15:23 EDT

Man... reminds me of several races me and my brother had.

Obviously this guy has a ton of money to put a viper engine in a ram. I'ld
hate to see what this guy paid for the engine, tranny, and possibly rear
end. My dream is to find a somewhat wrecked viper and put that V10 in my
dakota! I guess I'll be dreaming for quite a while!

Gary Hedlin
ragingquad@yahoo.com