Re: Ram QC 2500-V-10 runs down and outruns CORVETTE

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 10:51:42 EDT

Well, even if he had snagged a Viper engine for the truck, he wouldn't have
to put as much money in as you think. The tranny (i think NV4500) is
already beefy, and so are the axles. The rear is a Dana70, and is regarded
as one of the toughest out there, followed closely behind by the Dana60,
which is between the front tires on that truck. :)
But the guy would definitely have to get some electronics to defeat the
speed limiter, and some other mods to get the Ram to keep pulling at those
high speeds.

All-in-all, i think i'd prefer to do my racing in the Corvette, i might
still end up with some fuel in the gas tank. hehehehe

The Adam Blaster