Re: Study on Oil Additives

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:03:10 EDT

Please don't distribute copyrighted material without proper attribtuion,
especially when posting a COMPLETE article in such a way that it appears you
are taking credit from it.

The report included here is originally (as far as I can tell) from
http://www.repairfaq.org/filipg/AUTO/F_Slick_50.html and is copyrighted,
with the removal of the copyright notice forbidden.

"Stlaurent Mr Steven" <STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL> wrote in message

> Information for this article was compiled from reports and studies by
> The University of Nevada Desert Research Center,
> DuPont Chemical Company,
> Avco Lycoming (aircraft engine manufacturers),
> North Dakota State University,
> Briggs and Stratton (engine manufacturers),
> The University of Utah Engineering Experiment Station,
> California State Polytechnic College and
> The National Aeronautics and Space Administration's
> Lewis Research Center.
>
> You Can't Tell The Players Without A Program

<snip>