Re: hit curb!

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:41:32 EDT

If you bent a rim, you would probably be able to see it, but take your truck in for one of those free front end inspection that Sears or Midas has. They'll check the alignment and all the steering components and see if damage did occur.

These are pretty stout trucks though. Lord knows I've driven over and through some nasty stuff in my 2x4 and the only thing I've dented is my bumper and bumper brackets.

Mike S.
www.angelfire.com/mac/mikestyer