Attention 4.7 Owners!!!

From: KatzkinLeather@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 22:53:57 EDT

Hi everyone, not many of you know me but I own a 4.7 dakota and own
Premier-Automotive.net. Im working to do some really great performance things
for the 4.7 right now, and will have some great engine products ready in just
a few weeks.

Ill get to the point.. I met with Transgo this weekend. They are the maker of
shift-kits for almost every application possible. I explained how the 4.7
doesnt have a application available and that we REALLY needed one! After some
discussion I was told all I need is some backing from other owners, and some
downpayment on some kits. I have the downpayment handeled but if anyone else
is interested in a shift kit for their 4.7 let me know. Simply write me a
email stating that you are very interested in the kit, etc, and include your
name, phone, and email. You wont be contacted but I need it for verificating
for transgo. If you will help me (and every other 4.7 owner out) I will make
everyone who sends me the email an UNBELIEVABLE deal on a shift kit once they
are done.

Thanks.

Jonas Janek
Owner Premier Automotive