Re: Vinyl decal advice

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 12:32:38 EDT

This reply may be to late to do you any good, however, I just went into the
art department and checked the "RapidTac" stuff they use to apply vinyls.
Sprayed some in my hand and smelled it. Smells like nail polish remover,
althought not as strong.

Myself personally, I haven't had much luck using the application spray. I
prefer putting the vinyl's on dry although I have used window cleaner.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

""MAGNUM S/T"" <kevinhoegen@email.com> wrote in message news:a9sbk8$8nq$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > Hey all, > > I got some replacement vinyl to put on my door panels (exterior). Unlike > before I am going to do the installation myself. I know sometime they use a > spray to help with airbubbles during application....is this something I can > pick-up at a store..or better yet...can I make something that will work from > home chemicals? > > Thanks > > -- > Kevin > http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen > Home of the "MAGNUM S/T" > > >