Re: Prerunner/baja dakotas...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 17:58:03 EDT

Well, there is a member in Vegas that has a great looking (and very
functional) front prerunner bumper. I think they ran in the $3-400 U.S.
mark. It replaced the front oem bumper totally, and bolted up to the frame.
  As well, there are the tire mounting kits that you describe on the net,
unfortunately i don't have a link for you.
But you don't really need to spend the HUGE $$$$$ to get a fibreglass body
to get the prerunner look.

The Adam Blaster