Re: Prerunner/baja dakotas...PICS

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:39:40 EDT

I'm a little behind on my mail, but saw you complimented my
truck and figured I'd reply. Thanks Adam! The bumper actually
ran me closer to $800 and was only that cheap because I spent a
lot of time helping the guy make it. Unfortunately, I no longer
live in Las Vegas so it doesn't see much "prerunner" action,
although I did make it off road recently in Virginia. See my
"Latest and Greatest" album at
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
Regarding other prerunner products, Fabtech makes a tire
mounting kit as well as a affordable prerunner style light bar,
but I don't think anyone yet makes the fiberglass flares. In
fact, I've never seen an honest-to-goodness fully done-up
prerunner dak. Thanks again for thinking of my Dak.

J. Yates
Fairborn, OH