SPEEDTWEAKS STREET SCREAMER DAK LIVES

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 07:39:23 EDT

Well after close to 4 months of planning, adapting parts
and figuring out how to make everything combatable on my '01 DAK, the
POWERDYNE supercharged V6
MAGNUM is running !!!!! VERY WELL I MIGHT ADD, I still need to sort out a
few details, the shop hooked the new boost gauge up wrong, (easy fix), I'll
have to relocate the IAT sensor to the air intake pipe,
lenthen a couple wires, add a little plastic loom covering
I also have the stuff gathered up to bypass the map sensors vacuum source
and install a check valve.
SPEEDTWEAKS has a tips and tricks page that is very helpful for the DIY'ER,
these are simple to do tricks anyone can do.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver met
taylor9565@msn.com
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk