brake light

From: Mike S (quad2k2@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 07:50:49 EDT

I Got home last night and discovered my rear right
brake light isn't working. Interesting though is the
fact that the blinker still works. I tried switching
the bulb from the left side but it still doesn't work.
 Oh, it's a 2k2 QC .... so I'm probably going to
take it to the dealer. But, if you guys have any
ideas of what it could be I'd appreciate your
thoughts. I hate taking my truck into the dealer..
yuck..

Mike S