Re: Checking u-joints?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 09:27:18 EDT

  One other note on the u-joints with grease fittings. Make sure you
install them so that you are able to actually use the grease fittings. I
know that sounds stupid, but I have seen u-joints with grease fittings that
were installed in such a way that greasing them was impossible. You should
be able to tell when putting them in. I think the person that did this just
wasn't paying attention.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/