Re: Re: Re: Checking u-joints?

From: John (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 09:41:58 EDT

Well, that is weird, I sent another message before the tranny mount one and
it hasn't made it yet. I was talking about the greasable joints in that one!
In my opinion they should be greaseable. I used to work at AZ and all our
standard joints had grease fittings, but then they came out with this Brute
Force joint that was supposed to be so good, but it didn't have grease
fittings!! As far as I am concerned, I want to be able to grease them. They
will last longer. Well, well the first message I wrote just showed up!!
Gotta love the internet!!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
   <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>