RE: HULKAMANIA RULES ONCE AGIAN

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 09:52:52 EDT

I know that the WWF is entertainment but I would not enter the ring with the
likes of the ROCK, HULK HOGAN and so forth. Unless you know the opponent
chorography moves, you will only suffer serious injuries. The TLC channel
had done a 60-minute piece on the WWF and I was impressed with the amount
training it takes to even to make it as a rookie.

Yet, I have to agree again that the WWF is not a real wrestling but it is
not easy either.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA