Re: HULKAMANIA RULES ONCE AGIAN

From: John (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 10:51:18 EDT

 Everyone always gets so upset over their wrestling when someone says it is
fake; to a point it is, if your are talking about moves being choreographed
and match outcomes being preplanned, BUT it still takes a hell of an athlete
to be able to get in there and do what they do. Most of the wrestlers work
out continuously and are in great physical shape, of course there are the
exceptions, but it is still a lot of hard work and people do get hurt and
even killed when things go wrong. I'd much rather them get out there and
strut their stuff being "fake" than it revert back to the Gladiator days
when ever loser dies!!! Besides, it's just entertainment and as long as
there is an audience it will do great! I miss the old WCW (I know-wheel
chair wrestling!) I liked Sting, DDP, and Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and of
course-'Goldberg'[someone forgot to tell him it was fake!] to name a few.
P.S. Hulks wife was very mad when he went to the NWO, he should stay a good
guy!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
   <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>