Re: RE: So... How long do O2 sensors live??

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 20:34:38 EDT

Hmmm...
I thought that running the engine a little hard now and then was good for
the O2 sensors, maybe I'm wrong.
Change them every 10 to 15K miles, do you have stocks in O2 sensors :-)
Please elaborate on your statement here as I 'm interested and would like to
know the basis for your statement.
Thanks Steven,

Jay
P.S. How do you feel about running the engine a little hard now and then to
clean the spark plugs?