Re: Custom Flash Question

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 15:57:24 EDT

Most likely not. If they look at let's say, you're timing, they might go
"Wow, that's high!", but other than that, they wouldn't know. There are so
many different flashes for the PCM's where the timing is changing all the
time, along with other stuff, they really don't know. Worst case scenario,
the dealer reflashes your PCM, and you have to get it reflashed by Kenne
Bell, Leach, BG Chrysler, etc.

william