Re: Spoiler paint?

From: Dakatack (dakatack@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 12:56:19 EDT

Plasti-Kote has a complete line of products to do this.

Plasti-Kote Flexible Bumper and Trim Products.

Step 1, Paint prep, part #1850
Step 2, Adhesion Promotor, part #1851
Step 3, Primer, part #1855
Step 4, Sealer , part # 1959
Step 5, Color match, I used Chrysler Dark Gray part #1878

You will have to pick the color you want. I did this to my Van and Dak and
it looked great. Lasted on the minivan for two years until it was stolen.
The valance on the Dak looked great until I smashed the crap out of it on a
big-ol tree stump while getting unstuck 4 wheeling.

Seems like a lot of steps but this stuff works great.