Re: logo

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 18:50:16 EDT

Doggy,

John used to offer a variety of colors including red. IMHO..I think matching
the decal color with the truck color is the way to go.

With that said, another option is to bring the logo to a sign shop and have
them make a vinyl decal in the exact color and size that you want.

I certainly don't want to take funds from the DML, but I also realize Jon is
a busy guy and offering all the colors was costing him some money outa
pocket.

I have my Yellow DML decal in the center slider window and it looks
great...IMHO :)