Re: DML:Door Panel

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 19:17:15 EDT

You'll need a Torx driver, a narrow putty knife or flat blade screwdriver, a
socket, and a phillips. Also if you have electric mirrors, you have to
remove the driver side adjuster. It either pulls straight back, or has a
set screw, I forget.

2 or 3 screws along the bottom, a bolt in the door handle, a screw or 2
around the armrest, and another up near the mirror.

Give it a good look see before starting with the above hints. You should be
able to have the panel off in 5-7 minutes. 10 if you're holding a beer ;-)
TonyC