Re: DML:RE: GOT A NEW BABY

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 22:57:34 EDT

Ron,

    The dealer was awesome, by far the best buying experience I've ever had.
If anyone lives in eastern PA, I highly recommend going to Jarrett Sons
Dodge in Hatboro, PA, they were awesome. I got my loan preapproved over the
net, called them up, they had the R/T on the lot and as luck would have it,
they were having a $1 over invoice sale until monday, and I still got the
$2,000 rebate on top of that, I don't think I could have gotten a better
deal. $18,795 before taxes, it has almost everything . I almost fell out
of my chair when they told me that price. I wasn't looking at new R/T's
cause I didn't want to pay that much, so I had to jump on this one :) Drove
her off the lot with 43 miles on the od. Now I just have to decide which
mods to start on first ;)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA

""taylor9565"" <taylor9565@msn.com> wrote in message news:000701c1ed93$c48c77c0$83d89541@computer... > > Dave- > congratulations on that new R/T, was your dealer > good to you on the purchase? They didn't try to mark that > R/T up did they? > > Ron- > 2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver met > taylor9565@msn.com > http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk > http://www.scsilverdak.com (coming soon!) >