Re: DML:RE: GOT A NEW BABY

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 08:52:53 EDT

    Wow!! I'd say you got a good deal. There is a 2K Blue R/T CC in town
that I was looking at. No mods, tires wore off, bed full of mulch remains,
covered in pigeon crap & I don't know how many miles 'cause he is never
around, but his Granny said, "They didn't make many of them you know, he
wants $17,500 and that is down from $18,000!!"
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>