Group Buy on PA Body Lift is ON

From: Dakatack (dakatack@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 16:42:57 EDT

Year Used on Part # C4WD
86-96 4WD EXT ONLY, 2" 642X $64.95
86-96 4WD STD ONLY, 2" 642 $64.95
97-99 2WD STD, EXT, 2" 682 $147.95
97-99 2WD STD, EXT, 3" 683 $147.95
97-99 4WD STD, EXT 2" 692 $147.95
97-99 4WD STD, EXT 3" 693 $147.95
00-01 2WD 4WD,STD,EXT,QUAD,3" 60043 $175.00

Year Gap Guards Part # C4WD
87-96 4WD 6614 $55.00
97-01 2WD 6618 $55.00
97-01 4WD 6617 $55.00

Year Bumper Guards Part # C4WD
ALL Universal Dakota 6620 $19.00

You need to confirm the part numbers I have listed here. I got the part
numbers and applications off the web at the Performance Accessories website
at http://www.performanceaccessories.com/.

C4WD (Central 4 Wheel Drive) http://www.central4wd.com
was the only company that even returned my call. Summit and others did not
reply to my emails or calls. I checked every website I could find for
pricing and have found C4WD to be = to Summit or better. Lift prices are the
same as at Summt, the accessories are the priced less.

Call 800-676-2325 Ask for "RC". Tell him your in the Dakota Club.

Happy lifting.

Patrick