Foxwood pics

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 20:51:15 EDT

Hey, DML!
Here's the link to our pix from yesterday at the Foxwoods Resort.

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/id30.htm

Susan & I'd like to thank Walt-N-Ingrid for setting up the meet, & also for
the little side trip last nite to the Berlin Turnpike! Wow! What a trip THAT
was! Anyway, we had great weather again & we had a great time checkin out
the DAKs - especially the Intense 99! She's a BEAUT, Chuck! Congrats to Walt
for reclaiming the Burnout Championship! We had fun gambling (even tho we
left them with our $$$!) & we had a blast on another Turbo Ride in the
resort.
As usual, it was good to see everyone again & to meet some new folks. Maybe
we'll see ya at Carlisle!
Hope everyone had a safe trip home.
Enjoy the pix.

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )