Slow and Furious (Miles That Is)

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 21:27:48 EDT

Ok folks, my 2001 4.7 DAK will be 1 year old this week on May 2nd.

It just turned 7000 miles today, put on slow but furious (aka: hard!)

Oil and filter changes have been taken care of since day one, no tire
rotation yet.

Being driven hard but with low miles, what should I pay special care to?

(70mm TB, 180 T-Stat, 3923s, 4 Inch Z-tube w/9 Inch Pro-Flow Filter, FM
SUV 50 Series 2 1/2 Inch Dual Cat Back Exhaust, Jet Chip II, IAT Adjustor, Royal
Purple 5w30 Synthetic Racing Oil, Mopar PCM Tranny Flash, Rubber Flap
Removed, TPS Adjusted to .77)

***HAVE YOU HAD YOUR V8 TODAY!***