Englishtown car show thoughts

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 09:07:40 EDT

Well, it was a beautiful day Saturday at the track, lots of nice Daks,
including Bob Nichols' with the new hood & Xenon kit. Looks great, Bob, but
you need a new movie! ;) I heard them announce a 2000 Dak as one of the
winners (it was a peoples' choice show) I think it was the silver R/T reg.
cab that had 20" billetts. The only trend that I noticed was several V6ers
with the chrome "R/T" emblem from Intrepids on their doors. My opinion: you
could've had a V8, don't try to be something you're not! I've got the R/T
wheels & fender flares, the lowered stance, and a 318, but NO phony emblems.
Sad to see a Ricer trend for Dak owners. Just my .02.
Kevin / NJ