Re: Englishtown car show thoughts (Kevin)

From: bob (bocd@OPTONLINE.NET)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 22:41:43 EDT

Kevin,
OK OK I'll change the movie :o). I was down the other end of the track
and didn't hear the anouncements.
We walked up to ask but we wasn't a winner.....bummer.
I don't think I saw a silver dak....wast that the one with the tweed
interior?
I did get a first place at a local cruze night in Totowa tonight
though....that made me happy.
No phoney emblems here.....
Nice to see you guys.
Bob