What's this wire?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 19:32:27 EDT

I've looked at my FSM, I had a few people check it out at Foxwoods, and
I'm still stumped. I've got 2 horns in my Dak, both mounted to the
right fender area towards the front. Factory location, yadda yadda.
Following the leads away from the horns, they eventually come together
in one piece of convolute tubing. But where they come together, there's
a THIRD lead coming out, with a connector on it and everything. Looks
like the same connector the horns have, but it just flaps in the breeze.

Any ideas what this might be for? Only thing I can think of is a
speaker/horn for a factory alarm, which I don't have. No one else
seemed to have it at FW.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com