Re: Re: Re: New Engine Break In

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 23:26:21 EDT

not that old, 32, but I used to drive 200+ miles a day. I take care of my
vehicles mechanically and they last a long time.

Mark Kuzia
Mark's Diecast Inc.
flyboy01@comcast.net
1995 Dakota "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota "Crack Dak"
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)