Re: 33x12.5x15 Thornbirds on the DAK

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 06:42:53 EDT

> Welcome back! The Dak looks great! :-) I was considering the
>Thornbirds back when I was lifting my Ram, but I heard a lot of
>people say they didn't work real well in the mud. I'm glad to hear
>that's not the case. :-) How are they on the road?

I havent had a whole lot to try them out...but a quick run left me very
impressed. Ill go play this weekend some more and have a better idea.

>Looks like you moved the exhaust up a bit? :-) Pretty neat! Does
>this mean no more sputtering and popping on those runs through the pit
>in reverse? ;-)

Yup...had to get a new roll pan. So thought id help the off-road performance
as well. Im hopping it will help in that sputtering now that it sits 8"
higher.

-Dakota
http://dakota.4mg.com