33x12.5x15 Thornbirds on the DAK

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 23:31:54 EDT

Hey everyone. Ive been pretty quiet for a while...ok ok...a long
while...but I back! Some major rework on the DAK. She has a new outside
look...a new interior look..and even new shoes too! Picked up some 33" TSL
Thornbirds and had em mounted up on the Eagle 589 rims..went for a spin and
WOW. I walked through some muck that I don't even Mountain Bike through!
Anyways..wanted to pop back in and say hello to everyone and give you all
the link to the new photos, so with that here ya go:
http://www.dakota.4mg.com/gallery-4w-poleline042802.html

Oh...and Jon..you better have the pit EXTRA muddy this year...Cuz im
attempting it Sideways!...Only you can pull me out this year, instead of me
pulling you...

-Dakota
http://dakota.4mg.com
NEW 33x12.5x15 Super Swamper Thornbirds