Re: Re: O/D on or off?

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 19:24:29 EDT

As to comment # 1. This may be true in stock form but since I changed the
setting on my throttle cable that goes to the transmission it is very
responsive even in od and it does not shift into od quite as soon.
At full throttle mine shifts into od at 80 mph and with it the od off it
never does and the engine redlines at about 95 mph.