Re: RE: Re: RE: X-Stream top...worth it or not?

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 19:14:15 EDT

I use the Amzoil dual foam element supposed to be as good or better than the
k&n. It makes a lot of difference over the stock air cleaner in the winter
and a little less in the summer because of the hotter air. It is kind of
noisy though! If you don't have the underhood insulation you can probably
use the open top model and benefit more.