Air Fresheners

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 21:12:19 EDT

Several folks have contacted me recently about a cedar air freshener in
exchange for their old license plate. Yes we are still interested in them.
We made up a fresh batch of fresheners this past weekend.
We will also be offering a special item for all Dodge truck lovers, we just
want to get a couple of feedbacks on it before putting it out for anyone
interested.

Therefore, the first license plate to reach us will get an air freshener,
plus a special bonus. We estimate the bonus to be valued in the range of
$15 - $20. I think it is super, but I'm not saying what it is. But if you
get us a plate first I think you will be pleasently surprised!

Questions? Stay tuned!
Cal & James Hyer
Dakota owners & license plate collectors