RE: RE: RE: IGNITION SYSTEMS

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 10:01:38 EDT

Looking at the a test specs that was done with all major aftermarket coil
system, MSD was rated as one of the best performing coil compared with
Accel, Jacobs (rated the highest output), Crane, and so forth. I have a
JPEG copy of the magazine that article that did the testing in OZ.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps