RE: RE: IGNITION SYSTEMS

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 09:19:16 EDT

cool, I did know the difference between the accel and msd systems
either...thanks for all the good info. By the way, does the accel coil hook
up direct as well or does it need a supplemental harness of some kind? I
thought that I understood that accel was going to produce a direct fit coil
for the Daks.
Rascal