RE: Magnum Engines run best cooler.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 22:29:03 EDT

There was an article in a Mopar magazine (mopar Now, Mopar Action, or
Mopar Muscle...don't remember which one) last year that had this. You
can also do a quick search on the web for many small articles from folks
who did the installation (along with other modifications).

I'll see what I can do on finding the article.

- Bernd