Code 45?

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 01:37:05 EDT

Hey guys,
I was just fooling around, waiting for my dad to come out of the grocery
store, and I thought, well, I'll check my codes. Click click click of the
ignition..
I come up with 12, 45, 55. Now, everybody knows 12 and 55 are normal, but
45 is something about oxygen sensor (but understand that this didn't trigger
a MIL)
Is it something I have to worry about? It's been a couple weeks and it's
still there...
Thanks a lot

--
Later,