Re: Bushings fell out

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 01:02:56 EDT

I`m glad you found it before anything happened! I had
a control arm actually snap in half while I was
driving (my old Duster). It pulled me off the road
sharply,right into a Shoneys parking lot. I wasn`t
even hungry! I had just been on the Interstate doing
75 mph for over an hour,so my bad luck was not that
bad,I guess. Steve P.
--- Mike Turner <donkeydan69@hotmail.com> wrote:

> had some energy suspension bushings installed in the
> control arms of my r/t
> about a month ago and everything has been alright.
> this last week the truck
> has been pulling to the right really bad and popping
> loudly. so i popped the hood and lo and behold, the
> bushings had come out
> of the control arms. luckily the nut, washer and
> bushings were sitting on
> the frame. needless to say i was extremely pissed
> off. took it straight
> back to beasley tires (for those of u around
> kingwood/porter)and raised some
> hell. they then tried to play it off like i did
> something wrong. "they
> must've been too small, u must've ordered the wrong
> part." then i busted
> out with what happened when they installed them.
> they called me and said
> they were too BIG, so i called energy suspension and
> they said they needed
> to press them in harder. duh. so that shut him up.
> then they said they
> would TRY to get it done tomorrow. damnit im mad.
> sorry guys had to vent.
> damn bushing fell out. jeez.
>
> mike t

> MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print
> your photos:

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.