Re: RE: Trooper Running Rough and Spanking a Porche

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 00:49:55 EDT

Whales don`t have wings,Steve. Wow. I worry about you
sometimes,son. :) Steve P. P.S. On the other
hand,buffaloes don`t have wings either,yet I`ve tasted
the meat! I think somebody must have ripped me
off.......
--- Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL>
wrote:

> Was it the WHALE WING version (this is a twin turbo
> model)?
>
> --------------------------------------
> Steven St.Laurent
> C4i System Engineer
> C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
> Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
> "Never be content with somebody else definition
> of you. Instead, define yourself by your own
> beliefs,
> your own truths, your own understanding of who
> you are. Never be content until you are happy with
> the unique person GOD has created you to be."

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.