Did I mention how much I love this truck? :)

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 20:39:24 EDT

1,500 miles in the first nine days, yeah, I love driving my new baby. 800
of that was a trip to VA. She's doing great, just got the windows tinted
today, looks awesome. Still waiting on my bed cover to come in, I hate
waiting. When I get a nice day this week, gonna finish taking off the
decals, ordering the chrome ones. That should be it for a while, maybe some
speed grille inserts, still can't decide on that one. Then I have to save
for my Shaker hood, decided I'm not going to put any money into any other
intake, so I can get that as soon as possible. That's about it, just
thought I'd let ya'll know how my new baby is doing :) Thanks as always for
the help, with my last dak and now with this one, I'm really looking forward
to meeting whoever shows up in Carlisle.

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA